Wednesday 4 January 2023

Drawing and painting - some thoughts

 Hi everyone,


I've always enjoyed drawing, but recently I've been trying to push myself out of my comfort zone and experiment with different techniques and styles. In addition to trying out new media like pens, markers, and watercolors, I've also been exploring different kinds of art.


For example, I've always been a fan of traditional drawings and paintings, but I've recently started dabbling in digital art. It's been a bit of a learning curve, as I'm used to working with physical media, but I'm loving the flexibility and potential for experimentation that digital art offers. I've also been interested in art forms like sculpture and collage, which are completely new to me. It's been so much fun to try out different materials and techniques, and see how they all come together to create something unique and personal.


Overall, I've learned that experimentation is a crucial part of the creative process. It's easy to get stuck in a rut and keep doing things the same way, but by trying new things and stepping out of my comfort zone, I've been able to develop and grow as an artist.


I hope you'll check out some of my recent art and let me know what you think. You can find it on Instagram, Tumblr and Facebook. And if you're an artist yourself, I encourage you to take the time to experiment and try out new techniques and styles. You never know what you might discover!


Barnaby Tremayne 

No comments:

Post a Comment