Friday 30 December 2011

New album completed

News at last. If you've read my previous post you'll be aware that I completely scrapped an almost finished album a couple of weeks ago. Luckily, some of it was salvageable. For the last 2 weeks I've been re-making the album from scratch, taking it in a very different direction and making something worth hearing. Working title Absentia has become Absent Son. Over the next few hours I'll be doing some editing to the recordings and it will be uploaded to the online stores by tomorrow morning.

In the meantime, I've upoaded a video to youtube with the earliest demos for Trinity to give you an idea how the album developed. You can find it here: Trinity Slideshow.

Thanks for reading,

Barnaby J. Tremayne.

PS Happy new year everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Pricey Barnaby,
    I study this text utterly and i quite admire your difficult work you've finished in recent occasions. Click on me are living healthful always is an open wellness web site where you would search virtually the free online movies
    entire diseases and their options, i propose you to search advice from this internet web page thank you

    ReplyDelete